A wedding day full of culture, traditions, beauty and love
Darius and Victoria’s Torrey Pines wedding had it all: culture, traditions, beauty, laughter and most importantly, love. The bride and groom chose to be married at Torrey Pines Christian Church, the very same church the bride’s mother and father were married years before—a story we loved to hear.
The day began with a traditional Chinese tea ceremony where the bride and groom served tea to their family members, who in turned gave gifts of jewelry to the couple before heading off to the church. The wedding ceremony, held at Torrey Pines Church, was nothing short of beautiful, with so many sweet moments for these two. A favorite moment was the first look.
The evening wrapped up at the Pearl Chinese Cuisine, full of delicious food, drinks, sweet speeches and great dancing. Many congratulations to Victoria & Darius! We are so happy for you and your families!
- Ceremony Location: Torrey Pines Church
- Reception Location: Pearl Chinese Cuisine
- Make up & Hair: Mobile Beauty Team
- Florist: Organic Flora
- Videography: Unique Studio – LA
- DJ: San Diego’s Favorite DJ (Scott Butler)
- Cake: Edelweiss Bakery
- Wedding Dress: Mori Lee (designer)
- Groom + Groomsmen Tux: Black by Vera Wang